Hugh’s Shop is the game that we developed together with Cheesecake Games and today gone on sale in the AppStore.
Hugh’s Shop is a fun game of skill where you have to move our hero: Hugh, so the fruit that falls from the tree will finish on his cart, and thus help keep his shop open.
In the game we will face different seasons, each with its own peculiarities, which makes the game more entertaining and dynamic.
Here you can see a video of the game in action:
Videogame web: http://www.lucera-project.com/en/hughshop.php
Buy for iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hughs-shop/id408244996?mt=8
We took some time working on a new project: Hugh’s Shop
This is the port to the iPhone platform from a flash game, the game is the brainchild of cheesecake games where we will have to help Hugh, our Neanderthal friend, to collect all the fruit you can along the four seasons of year, you must be skillful and quick to pick fruit and prevent it from falling to the ground.
- Powered by Box2D physic engine.
- Appeal, from Casual (girls game & kids game) to hardcore players (hard difficulty mode).
- Easy to play (RIGHT & LEFT cursor).
- Four different seasons with different gameplay (Spring, summer, autumn & winter).
- 3 difficulty levels.
- Nice climatic effects (rain, wind, snow).
- 4 different fruits to pick up.
- Fast and challenging gameplay.
- Giant Dinosaurs.
- Original music.
- Achievements to achieve.
- Hi-Score table.
- Website support.