A Game Jam has been held (1) at the University of Alicante for two years.
So far, we have participated as members of the jury in previous editions (2) of GameJamUA, but this year we can finally participate as sponsors, something that we had been demanding since the first edition of the contest.
We hope that talent will continue rising in the contestants’ proposals, which are getting more and more innovative.
(1) For those who do not know, a Game Jam is a contest where a group of developers (programmers, artists,
designers and others) meet to plan, design and develop a videogame in a short period of time. Generally between 24 and 48 hours.
(2) Previous editions of the GameJam:
- First Edition: November 2, 2012
- Second Edition: February 8, 2013
- Third Edition: September 20, 2013