Enjoy the iPhone / iPod Touch version of the successful and innovative online game Invisible Runner created by Devilishgames and ported to the Apple platform by Lucera Project.
Invisible Runner is a platform game where the character is invisible. During the game you have to go through 25 levels full of surprises, using your skills, intuition and some items that will provide visibility to your character for a few seconds.
The online version of the game has been played by more than 1 million people and was “Game of the Week” on the popular gaming portal Newgrounds. Invisible Runner for iPhone / iPod Touch adds many new improvements and features, and the gameplay is perfectly suited to the touchscreen.
You can buy it on the AppStore for only 0,79€
We took some time working on a new project: Hugh’s Shop
This is the port to the iPhone platform from a flash game, the game is the brainchild of cheesecake games where we will have to help Hugh, our Neanderthal friend, to collect all the fruit you can along the four seasons of year, you must be skillful and quick to pick fruit and prevent it from falling to the ground.
- Powered by Box2D physic engine.
- Appeal, from Casual (girls game & kids game) to hardcore players (hard difficulty mode).
- Easy to play (RIGHT & LEFT cursor).
- Four different seasons with different gameplay (Spring, summer, autumn & winter).
- 3 difficulty levels.
- Nice climatic effects (rain, wind, snow).
- 4 different fruits to pick up.
- Fast and challenging gameplay.
- Giant Dinosaurs.
- Original music.
- Achievements to achieve.
- Hi-Score table.
- Website support.
Finally we have updated BrainWave, our 3D audio library. Highlights in this version include:
- Streaming audio (AU / SND, CAFF, AIFF, WAVE, OGG).
- Improvements and optimizations in the codec system (signed / unsigned integer 8, 16, 24, 32, 64 bits, float 32, 64 bits, A-Law, Mu-Law, IMA-ADPCM, MS-ADPCM. Big Endian and Little Endian. Mono and Stereo).
- Fixed some minor bugs.